Bespoke Pearl NecklacesAt Pearl Jewellery Online we hold stock of Round Cultured Freshwater, Coin, Biwa, Keshi and Baroque Pearl Necklaces in a range of sizes and styles, however customers often want to specify their own length, specific design requirements, clasp type, or even choose exclusive Akoya, South Sea or Tahitian Pearls.
Our jewellery team is here to help you create that exclusive item, we can work with you on a budget, and we will ensure that you get great quality, service and value for money,
- Biwa Pearls, Keshi Pearls or Baroque shaped Pearls.
- Cultured Freshwater Pearls in white, black, pink, or lavender up to 10mm
- Akoya Pearls in white or black, up to 9mm in size
- Australian South Sea Pearls in white, up to 16mm in size
- Tahitian Pearls in black and peacock green, up to 16mm in size
Specify your necklace length:
- Pearl Collar - 12 to 13" close on the upper neck
- Pearl Choker - 14 to 16" will wrap closely around the lower neck
- Princess Length Pearl Necklace - 17 to 19" will lie on the collar bone
- Matinee Length Pearl Necklace - 20 to 24" will rest mid chest, above the bosom
- Opera Length Pearl Necklace - 28 to 34" can be knotted or worn double stranded
- Pearl Rope Length Necklace - 45+" highly flexible length when combined with a pearl shortener
From agreeing design, pearl and gold or silver clasp specification, the lead time for delivery is 4-5 weeks.
Call us on 0800 699 0119 and we will help you create your own unique bespoke pearl necklace.
Alternatively, use this contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.