Biwa Pearl Bracelets Sterling Silver
The term 'Biwa' derives from Lake Biwa, a large freshwater lake near Kyoto in Japan, which was once a key source of Japanese freshwater pearls. The term is now more commonly used to describe flat oblong natural shaped pearls.
These lustrous irregular shaped pearls create eye catching jewellery items, and our Bracelets have lusturous high quality large Biwa pearls
Stylish matching Biwa Earrings & Necklaces are available - see related products link below
Your bracelet will be dispatched to you in a high quality bracelet suitable for gifting.
Choose your colour from white or black and add to cart.
Your Pearl Jewellery Specification
Pearl Bracelet -
- Pearl Type - Cultured Freshwater
- Pearl Shape - Biwa
- Pearl Grade - AA
- Pearl Size - Large
- Pearl Colours - White & Black
- Clasp - Sterling Silver Lobster Clasp
- Length - 7.5 inches / 19 centimetres
Pearl Jewellery Online is operated by Scintilla Fine Jewellery Ltd a pearl jewellery specialist based in Cheshire in the UK. As an ethical jeweller we work only with leading pearl farms and jewellery workshops who share our values for quality and fair trade.
- Scintilla Fine Jewellery's Promise:
- Free UK next working day delivery – when you order by 3pm on a weekday
- No Quibble Returns Policy - return any item within 14 days of purchase and recieve a full refund
- Free Helpline - call us free on 0800 699 0119
- Custom Orders - if you cannot find the size or style of item you are seeking then contact us regarding a custom order.
- Secure payment for Credit & Debit Cards - we use Barclaycard, a leading payment gateway, with SSL 128bit secure servers, or if you prefer you can use PayPal.
- Our prices are fully inclusive of UK Delivery
- Free Jewellery Boxes/Pearl Folders – high quality white jewellery boxes, or 'faux' leather pearl folders for necklaces
|Brand||Scintilla Fine Jewellery|