The term 'Biwa' derives from Lake Biwa, a large freshwater lake near Kyoto in Japan, which was once a key source of Japanese cultured freshwater pearls. The term is now more commonly used to describe flat oblong natural shaped pearls.
These lustrous irregular shaped pearls create eye catching jewellery items, and our necklace and bracelet sets have high quality large Biwa pearls, and sterling silver lobster clasps
Your pearl set will be dispatched to you in a high quality, elegant white faux leather and satin pearl folder, suitable for gifting.
Choose your colour from either white or black abd add to cart.
Your Pearl Jewellery Specification
Pearl Set -
Pearl Type - Cultured Freshwater
Pearl Shape - Biwa
Pearl Grade - AA
Pearl Size - Large
Pearl Colours - White and Black
Clasp - Sterling Silver Lobster Clasps
Length - 17 inches / 43 centimetres, 7.5 inches / 19 centimetres
- Pearl Jewellery Online is operated by Scintilla Fine Jewellery Ltd pearl jewellery specialists based in Cheshire in the UK. As an ethical jeweller we work only with leading pearl farms and jewellery workshops who share our values for quality and fair trade.
- Free UK next working day delivery – when you order by 3pm on a weekday
- No Quibble Returns Policy - return any item within 14 days of purchase and recieve a full refund
- Free Helpline - call us free on 0800 699 0119 (9am to 6pm)
- Custom Orders - if you cannot find the size or style of item you are seeking then contact us regarding a custom order.
- Secure payment for Credit & Debit Cards - we use Barclaycard, a leading payment gateway, with SSL 128bit secure servers, or you can choose to use PayPal
- Our prices are fully inclusive of UK Delivery
- Free Jewellery Boxes/Pearl Folders – high quality white jewellery boxes, or 'faux' leather pearl folders for necklaces
|Brand:||Scintilla Fine Jewellery|