The term 'Biwa' derives from Lake Biwa, a large freshwater lake near Kyoto in Japan, which was once a key source of Japanese cultured freshwater pearls. The term is now more commonly used to describe flat oblong natural shaped pearls, and these lustrous irregular shaped pearls create eye catching jewellery items.
Our stylish princess length necklaces feature high quality large white and black Biwa pearls, and are finished with sterling silver lobster clasps.
Beautiful matching Biwa Pearl bracelets and earrings are available - see related products link below
Your necklace will be dispatched to you in a high quality, elegant white faux leather and satin, pearl folder suitable for gifting
Choose your pearl colour from either natural white or black with peacock tones and add to cart.
Your Pearl Jewellery Specification
Pearl Necklace -
Pearl Type - Cultured Freshwater
Pearl Shape - Biwa
Pearl Grade - AA
Pearl Size - Large
Pearl Colours - White & Black
Clasp - Sterling Silver Lobster Clasp
Length - 17 inches / 43 centimetres
Pearl Jewellery Online is operated by Scintilla Fine Jewellery Ltd a pearl jewellery specialist based in Cheshire in the UK. As an ethical jeweller we work only with leading pearl farms and jewellery workshops who share our values for quality and fair trade.
- Scintilla Fine Jewellery's Promise
- Free UK next working day delivery – when you order by 3pm on a weekday
- No Quibble Returns Policy - return any item within 14 days of purchase and recieve a full refund
- Free Helpline - call us free on 0800 699 0119 (9am to 6pm)
- Custom Orders - if you cannot find the size or style of item you are seeking then contact us regarding a custom order.
- Secure payment for Credit & Debit Cards - we use Barclaycard a leading payment gateway, with SSL 128bit secure servers, or you can choose to use PayPal
- Our prices are fully inclusive of UK Delivery
- Free Jewellery Boxes/Pearl Folders – high quality gift boxes, or 'faux' leather pearl folders for necklaces
|Brand||Scintilla Fine Jewellery|