Keshi Pearl Bracelet Sterling Silver
Keshi is the Japanese word for Poppy, and the pearls resemble flower petals.
Stylish and delicate, this cultured freshwater Keshi pearl bracelet looks natural and organic. This bracelet contains white highly lustrous freshwater Keshi 'petal' pearls and is finished with a sterling silver clasp.
Your bracelet will be dispatched to you in a quality bracelet box, suitable for gifting.
Your Pearl Jewellery Specification
Pearl Bracelet -
Pearl Type - Cultured Freshwater
Pearl Shape - Keshi
Pearl Grade - AAA
Pearl Size - N/A
Pearl Colours - White or Pink/Peach
Clasp - Sterling Silver Lobster Clasp
Length - 7.5 inches / 19 centimetres
Pearl Jewellery Online is operated by Scintilla Fine Jewellery Ltd a pearl jewellery specialist based in Cheshire in the UK. As an ethical jeweller we work only with leading pearl farms and jewellery workshops who share our values for quality and fair trade.
- Scintilla Fine Jewellery's Promise:
- Free UK next working day delivery – when you order by 3pm on a weekday
- No Quibble Returns Policy - return any item within 14 days of purchase and receive a full refund
- Free Helpline - call us free on 0800 699 0119
- Custom Orders - if you cannot find the size or style of item you are seeking then contact us regarding a custom order.
- Secure payment for Credit & Debit Cards - we use Barclaycard, a leading payment gateway, with SSL 128bit secure servers, or if you prefer you can use PayPal.
- Our prices are fully inclusive of UK Delivery
- Free Jewellery Boxes/Pearl Folders – high quality white jewellery boxes, or 'faux' leather pearl folders for necklaces
|Brand||Scintilla Fine Jewellery|