'Tin Cup' style describes pearl jewellery with spaces between the pearls, its origins are the 1996 movie Tin Cup, where Rene Russo wore this style of pearl necklace, also called Station Necklaces.
These fashionable Tin Cup Pearl Bracelets have high quality oval pearls, and are mounted on a 7 1/4'' long sterling silver chain with extension chain, with a sterling silver lobster clasp.
Stylish matching Tin Cup Pearl Necklaces are available - see related products link below
Your bracelet will be dispatched to you in a quality bracelet box, suitable for gifting.
Choose your colour from white, pink, lavender or black and add to cart.
Your Pearl Jewellery Specification
Pearl Bracelet -
Pearl Type - Cultured Freshwater
Pearl Shape - Oval
Pearl Grade - AAA
Pearl Size - 7mm
Pearl Colours - White, Pink, Lavender and Black
Clasp - Sterling Silver Lobster Clasp
Length - 7.25 inches / 18 centimetres, plus extender chain
Pearl Jewellery Online is operated by Scintilla Fine Jewellery Ltd a pearl jewellery specialist based in Cheshire in the UK. As an ethical jeweller we work only with leading pearl farms and jewellery workshops who share our values for quality and fair trade.
- Scintilla Fine Jewellery's Promise:
- Free UK next working day delivery – when you order by 3pm on a weekday
- No Quibble Returns Policy - return any item within 14 days of purchase and receive a full refund
- Free Helpline - call us free on 0800 699 0119
- Custom Orders - if you cannot find the size or style of item you are seeking then contact us regarding a custom order.
- Secure payment for Credit & Debit Cards - we use Barclaycard, a leading payment gateway, with SSL 128bit secure servers, or if you prefer you can use PayPal.
- Our prices are fully inclusive of UK Delivery
- Free Jewellery Boxes/Pearl Folders – high quality white jewellery boxes, or 'faux' leather pearl folders for necklaces
|Brand:||Scintilla Fine Jewellery|